Sunday 25 February 2018

All the words are gonna bleed from me

And I'm talkin' to myself at night
Because I can't forget





Ripiegato sul passato, attraversato da una crepa che non lascia entrare alcuna luce, ciò che fa male non è l'essere ormai incapace di vivere la mia vita, bensì l'incapacità di rappresentarla. Attingere a quell'Io che giace ferito nello scorrere dei ricordi è così doloroso che desisto, sconfitto, e tutto ciò che vorrei raccontare rimane una malinconia sognata ad occhi aperti. Il cantastorie ha perso le sue parole ed esse stanno sanguinando via da me...

Recoiling in the past, cracked by a fissure which doesn't allow any light through, the pain is not the incapacity of living my life but the incapacity of performing it. Drawing from that my inner self which lays wounded into the flowing stream of memories is so painful that I always desist, defeated, and all that I would like to tell remains just the malady of reverie. The storyteller has lost his words and all them are bleeding away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment