Thursday 25 April 2013

How hard is in London to sell a mountain bike

Two days ago I posted on Gumtree this advertising:


Mountain bike for sell.
£20 Manor Park, London




I sell mountain-bike. Small things need to be fixed since I kept it outside for a while. Visible close Manor Park train station. Text to 079******** or call same number after 6pm









Obviously no one texted or called, but just replied via email. Probably they had no money to call. The only one who called did it during my working hours. One even asked to me to delivery the bike in Harrow (check on Google Maps what would be the journey from Manor Park in Newham to Harrow). The following are the emails I exchanged with the apparently most serious person.


Gumtree Mail <b.153mda0jusmwm@mail.gumtree.com>


Apr 23 (2 days ago)
to me



Dear Alessio,
You have received a reply to your ad: "Mountain bike for sell." posted in Bikes, & Bicycles for Sale in Manor Park, London.
From: leandro
still have got?

I can came tomorrow around 9am or evening.

thanks, please address
Answer this message by replying to this email. This will send your reply via Gumtree and keep your email address hidden for your safety. Be wary of users that encourage you away from using Gumtree email, lots of fraudsters do this.
Forward this email to safety@gumtree.com if you suspect this message to be spam, fraud or inappropriate. The team will investigate and get back to you asap.

Top tips for your protection as an advertiser:

  • Meet face to face. Don't send items or receive payments remotely, almost all fraud on Gumtree happens when people don't meet in person
  • Beware of fake Paypal emails saying that money has been transferred
  • See our Stay Safe page for more tips
From
The Gumtree Team



bysanzium <bysanzium@gmail.com>


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to Gumtree



Still available. You can come from 6pm. Let me know what time, please.
************ Manor Park
Alessio
Gumtree Mail


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to me



Sorry I'm quite far to you the only chance is tomorrow 6am, I live in Ottershaw near near  heathrow. Tomorrow im going early morning to central London and I've to be in Enfield at 7am, I could go to you 6:00 am. I know is too early but may suits to you too. 

Thank you for quick reply and please let me know is any chance

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Apr 2013, at 05:56, Gumtree Mail <
s.2h3gn5efiz5r2@mail.gumtree.com> wrote:
Replying to this email sends your reply via Gumtree mail for your safety and privacy. Be wary of users who encourage you away from using Gumtree mail.

Forward this email to 
safety@gumtree.com if you suspect this message to be spam, fraud or inappropriate.

bysanzium <bysanzium@gmail.com>


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to Gumtree



6am Is not a trouble to me. But that time I'm about to live home and if you are late I can't wait for you. And honestly I don't think the bike worth such a long trip
Gumtree Mail
Apr 24 (1 day ago)
My wife is the boss and she said she wants, lol I believe I will be there 5:50...


bysanzium <bysanzium@gmail.com>


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to Gumtree



See you tomorrow :)
bysanzium <bysanzium@gmail.com>


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to Gumtree



When you are in front of the door don't ring the bell please, but call the phone . Other people still sleep that hour.
Gumtree Mail


Apr 24 (1 day ago)
to me



I text you so we don't disturb any one
Thanks

Sent from my iPad
bysanzium <bysanzium@gmail.com>


12:17 PM (8 hours ago)
to Gumtree



I waited you till 6:15. I imagine what happened. Yesterday you was fresh and said to your boss (your wife):Yes, Dear. Sure, Dear. As you say, My Dear. This morning you was half asleep and late and you said (just to yourself ): Fuck off, My Dear!
 : D

1 comment:

  1. I believe all of you were eager to know that I sold the bike today, don't you?

    ReplyDelete