Sunday 19 July 2015

At the telephone

Please, don't say so...

Do you think it's easy for me facing your disdain? It's in you voice, I don't imagine it.

You left long time before me. How long hadn't you given me a kiss since? Hasn't been the day I walk out that we split.

Do you blame me because I wanted to be happy?

I had another solution: I could leave you back, forgetting of your existence and let you make do in your own.

You were dragging me down, damn it! I couldn't carry on in that way.

Of course I think it's been a mistake, I don't need you telling me. But it hasn't been just mine.

No, I don't want to share the fault. I'm saying that it's something that I couldn't and can't fix in my own. There's no way I can repair it if you don't do it with me. 

Sure... I see... I imagine how you feel. Think that it's not just you and me. We are not alone to receive damage by the situation.

Please, think about that.

Of course. I'll get in touch.

Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment